Looking for a new challenge?
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Cluster Marketing Manager to be responsible for 2 properties in Kyoto.
- Establish PR & Communications programs that will benefit and support sales and F&B strategies and initiatives
- Responsible for the management of the Marcom team in the key areas of media coverage, collateral and publications, special events/promotions, community relations and advertising.
- Assist Director of Sales & Marketing in developing and producing sales support materials for hotel
- Maintain a good working relationship with local and international media
- Execute media placement for hotel through news releases and personal contacts
- Develop business and leisure travel promotions; release to press and/or target audience
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned from time to time
- At least 3 -5 years of marketing communication experiences preferably within the hotel industry is required
- Fluency in Japanese language is a MUST
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills.
- Able to multi-task and maintain high level of attention to detail
- Excellent command of the English language both written and verbal.