Looking for a new challenge?
On behalf of our client, a luxury resort in Maldives. We are looking for a Director Food & Beverage.
The Director of Food & Beverage champions, develops, and implements food and beverage strategies that delivery products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer and property employees.
The position is responsible for food and beverage daily operations, including Restaurants/ Lounge/ Private Dining/ Bars and focuses on growing revenues and maximizing the financial performance through the development and implementation of departmental strategies.
- Manage the food and beverage operations of Finolhu, ensuring the achievement of the highest standards of food and beverage product and service whilst achieving profitability.
- Work closely with Executive Chef to ensure the delivery of simple food that has a fresh approach to uncomplicated fabulous food utilizing local offerings and supplemented by the best produce.
- Drive departmental revenue and profit goals and minimize wastages
- Comply with local regulations concerning health, safety, or compliance requirements, company policy and procedures.
- Ensures that guest service standards are reviewed and discussed to drive continuous improvement to maximize guest satisfaction.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role within a luxury resort, hotel.
- The successful candidate should have previous pre-opening / refurbishment experience in a luxury environment.
- Solid management experience, the ability to lead a team by example and the skills to set and implement operational excellence in the department.
- Have a diverse knowledge of various international cuisines, wines of the world and current preparation and service trends in luxury hospitality.
- Solid financial acumen in order to understand revenue trends and implications to key financial indicators.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Maldives and or remote living experiences highly desirable.