Looking for a new challenge?
On behalf of our client, a 5* international hotel in Osaka, we are looking for a Director of Human Resources.
- Responsible for Human Resources strategy and execution
- Implements and sustains Human Resources initiatives at the property
- Makes staffing decisions to manage the talent cadre and pipeline at the property
- Develops staffing strategy (in collaboration with hiring manager) relating to hiring practices; consults with hiring manager on compensation, benefits, etc.
- Remains current and knowledgeable in the internal and external compensation and work competitive environments
- Ensures completion of the duties and responsibilities of the properties’ Human Resources staff members, as outlined in applicable job description(s)
- Ensures property Human Resources staff is properly trained in all employee-related human resource information to appropriately respond to property employees
- Creates value through proactive approaches that will affect performance outcome or control cost.
- Continually reinforces positive employee relations concepts.
- Executes and follows-up on engagement survey related activities.
- At least 7 years’ experience in the management role in human resources, or related professional area
- Degree from an accredited university in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related major
- Native Japanese speaker
- Human Resources Human Resources in hospitality is preferred but not must
- Hotel Pre-Opening experience is preferred