Looking for a new challenge?
On behalf of our client, an International hotel in Tokyo we are looking for a Director of Rooms.
- Lead the Front Office and Housekeeping departments to ensure memorable guest experience is delivered and departmental profit goals are met.
- Drive a great working environment for teams to thrive.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget and financial plans which support the overall objectives of the hotel.
- Maintain procedures for security of monies, credit and financial transactions, guest security and inventory control.
- Achieve budgeted revenues, control labor costs and expenses, and maximize profitability within all areas of responsibility.
- Work closely with key business leaders, officials and representatives of local community groups within the city to ensure constant high-profile exposure.
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelors degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Hotel Administration, Business Administration
- At least 4-5 years of experience in rooms division leadership positions or hotels operations in a management capacity required.
- Prior experience in large size properties with high quality service.
- Fluency in Japanese language is a MUST
- Advanced computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong Operational leadership and team building skills.