Looking for a new challenge?
On behalf of our client, a luxury hotel in Osaka we are looking for a Director of Finance.
- Champions, develops and implements strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target client and employees.
- Monitor hotel revenues and expenses and ensure the accurate recording in accordance with the hotels established guidelines.
- Directs or prepares all financial reports; weekly, monthly & annual, in accordance with hotel’s requirements, meeting various due dates and deadlines.
- Effectively manage and communicate cash flow related issues.
- Conduct training, career development, and succession plan for Finance personnel and to provide full co-operation to external.
- Creates and executes a business plan that is aligned with the property and brand’s business strategy and focuses on the execution of financial activities and the delivery of desirable financial results.
- Maintain effective system and control procedures as set forth in the policies and procedures manuals.
- Adheres to the highest ethical and business standards, and to the laws of the country & state in which the hotel business is.
- Over 5 years of experience in finance leadership positions or hotels operations in a management capacity required.
- Bachelor of Finance and Accounting or related major
- At least 8-10 years of working experience in Japan
- Strong financial management and administration skills
- Fluency in Japanese language is a MUST
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance