Looking for a new challenge?
For the head quarters of an international and well-known hotel company, we are looking for an experienced Manager Reporting & Analysis (m/f/d).
- Supporting the Senior Director of Financial Information & Operations Analysis and being part of a big team (~10 people)
- Conducting continent's month-end closing, business planning cycles, operational reporting and analysis
- Creating strong internal controls which minimize risks and safeguard company assets
- Assuring accurate handling of all financial data and reporting to all customers
- Serving as business partner for all stakeholders
- Supporting the entire team for all related task and responsibilities
- University degree or similar qualification in finance, accounting or business
- A minimum of five years working experience within the financial mangament
- Great unterstanding of the hospitaltiy business
- Analytical skills incl. experience with cash management, forecasting, revenue management strategies, capital expenditures planning and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and strong interpersonal skills
- High Level knowledge of Excel and English